Friday, December 12, 2008

Catching Up

Oh my gosh, I've been computer-less for a couple weeks, my pictures and video's were piling up. I had nearly 500 files on my camera when I transferred them to my pc, which is still crap btw. So many updates I'll prob leave half of them out cause there's too many.

I've made two different posts, so there's one new one under this one. :). This ones still long though. Not to mention this ones scattered and out of order. I tell you what, my OCD is going batty with all this disorganization! I think my blood pressure is rising, lol..

Random pic... EVERYONE says she looks like the Olson twins all the time to me (edit: way cuter of course! lol), what do you think?



Her fake smile.


Usual spot.


Toddler Toes (clickable photo)


11/21/08

She does that thing thing with her lip ALL the time, it's one of her looks. Kinda like chewing it, lol.


Finger painting. She used one finger the entire, didn't want to dirty any others....until grammy made her put her hands it, lol.



Profile.


At grandma's, her dad's side, in the basement playing with bubbles. I like how her face lights up when she blows a bubble.

Wills moms voice in background here.

Waking up is hard.

Christmas parade. Her expression the entire time!

I gave in to the fuzzy crocs for Tehya, I'm temped to get myself some to what all the hype is about.....but I don't know...


Yelling at Bubba my moms dog, I think she says Lambi in there too, the other dog. She hates when they bark.

Just playing with my camera. Her middle toe has a birthmark. It's cute.


Holding grammies, my moms birthday gift. She carried it around awhile before giving it to her.

Spinning, spinning, spinning, she spun quite a bit before I started the video. She does a funny thing with her eyes when she spins, lol.

Sniffing her book. It's a scratch and sniff.


Busy Ball Popper

She loves this bear because it talks to her.

Wrapping Uncle Brandon's Shoes with grammy.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's so cute, I can't get over how long her hair is! Those fuzzy crocs are for sure an eyesore but my mother in law got some and boy oh boy the insides are softer than anything! I almost considered getting some for me but then I opened my eyes. Stuff that like is always cuter for little girls anyway, because they are so small!

Mama Mindx12 said...

Haha i JUST bought those pink with presents and xmas tree pajamas for Lexi today online! Tehya is cuter than the olsen twins for sure!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh Bailey would LOVE a scratch and sniff book! She's obsessed with smelling things!

Got that coat at a Portland boutique when Bailey was a few weeks old! It fit her perfectly in the summertime lol so maybe it'll fit the new baby better in the winter! :-)