Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Field Day,May 1st

Yet another out of order blog post, and a few to follow later on when I get some free time. My last post was the 10th, this here is the first...with posts leading to the 10th to follow. Ramble, ramble , ramble..on to the post!!

Her hair is getting so long and she is just too cute in little braided piggies!
05/01/09

Close up.
05/01/09

I decided to take my girly across the street of my moms to do a "photoshoot" and give my new camera the true test. Nevermind the boots, I let her choose her footwear that day, she choose these.
05/01/09

05/01/09

This one here is my favorite of the day. :)
05/01/09

05/01/09

Bubba boy, isn't he cute!
05/01/09

Tehya had a blast over there and I loved to shoot over there BUT after coming inside I found a wood tick crawling up my leg! Eeeew eeew eeew! I so want to go back to the field with new ideas and techniques in mind for a shoot but I'm too scared of wood ticks, I HATE those things. Maybe I'll attempt it when fewer wood ticks are out or when wood tick "season" is over.

More blog posts to come by tonight I hope..gotta catch up.

No comments: